tiistai 24. joulukuuta 2013

Hyvää joulua!

On the window panes the icy frost
Leaves feathered patterns, criped and crossed
But in our house the Christmas tree
Is decorated festively
With tiny dots of colored light
That cozy up this winter night.
Christmas songs familiar, slow
Play softly on the radio.
Pops and hisses from the fire
Whistle with the bells and choir.
Trying now to fall asleep
On my back and dreaming deep
Tomorrow's what I'm waiting for,
But I can wait a little more.

Christmas Eve
  by Bill Watterson

Lämmintä ja rauhaisaa joulua jokaiselle!

2 kommenttia:

  1. I had to read it aloud, nice words and nice rhythm.
    Hyvää joulua Nina Mari!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I really adore this one! I had hard time choosing between Bill Watterson and Robert Frost, but I finally decided that this one was softer and warmer than Frost's Christmas Trees. Englanniksi takaisin :D Kiitos paljon ja samoin sinne! :)

      Poista

Jaa mietteesi!